Thursday, April 5, 2012

Concept Art Illustration

"Overwhelming Force" - Photoshop

 



This last few weeks my classI was given an opportunity by my professor to do a open assignment. I was so glad to be able to focus on an area of illustration that I might go further in. So I decided to do a creature design and a mech design. But even after doing the designs I wanted to breadth life into my creations. So I decided to do an illustration. The whole narrative was to have machine controlled by poachers that are hunting these exotic dinosaur like creatures. The composition instead was simplified  to highlight the struggle of nature vs machine. I still need to do more to know which direction to take. This summer I am going to seriously research and define my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger