Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Portait Paintings

Digital Painting Photoshop

Digital Painting Photoshop The Memory Project




 Yeah. Got my intous 3 tablet, now back to work...Well work that I enjoy. The first portrait painting was done for my beautiful cousin Shelly. Sometimes your first subjects tend to be family members but I really enjoy this and I hope she like it too. The second portrait was a painting I did for the The Memory Project. The Memory project is where students can participate to bless children in other countries who are less fortunate. So I was given a picture and it was my task to do a painting from it. I was so glad that I participated and I hope that the child who received the picture enjoyed it. I encourage any artist to take time to use their talents to help inspire a child. For more information please visit their website.  http://www.memoryproject.org/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing me as your guinea pig :D
    Of course I like it! If that's what your first looks like, I can't imagine the perfected art. Yet.. When it comes to you, I can. U.R.Gifted ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger